The FAB Voice
Because every woman has a voice, we’ve created an online publication where FAB ladies can share their insights, inspirations, and motivations. If, by design, you’re not a sharer, you can come to The FAB Voice to experience others’ submissions. We are a teachable community, and our members have areas of expertise and life experiences from which others can benefit. The FAB Voice is a safe environment where members can feel supported and encouraged in sharing their passions, thoughts and ideas.
Become a Contributing Writer
Do you have words of wisdom or an inspiring story? Do you have a passion for helping others? Are you looking for an outlet for your creativity? More importantly, do you need a captive audience? The Fabulous Working Ladies want you! We are on the hunt for women who are willing to share a part of themselves for The FAB Voice. You don’t have to be a Shakespeare or a Hemingway, a Faulkner or a Steinbeck. All you need is a desire to inspire. Not sure if you have something to share? Check out our current submissions and see what topics other FAB ladies have had on their hearts.
Article Submission Guidelines
- The FAB Voice will accept between 4-8 submissions each month.
- Submission does not guarantee publication.
- Article should not exceed 750 words, must be original content, and must be written by you. Shorter paragraphs are encouraged.
- Article must appeal to the diversity of our group. It must be relevant to ladies of all ages and ethnicities and support our mission to serve in friendship, business and community. It must not promote your business.
- Bio must be less than 100 words and should appear at the end of the article. You may include links to your business website.
- Up to two photos may be submitted as .jpeg attachments. Photos must be no larger than 670 pixels, or 9.5 inches.
- Author must use correct spelling, punctuation and grammar. The editor of The FAB Voice will apply only minor edits, if any.
- Author will retain ownership of submission and hereby grants The Fabulous Working Ladies a royalty-free, paid-up, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use, reproduce, distribute, and publicly display your article on thefabulousworkingladies.com.
- The Fabulous Working Ladies will promote your article through social media for 30 days. We ask that you also promote it through your own channels.
- Please reply to any FAB comments our ladies post on your article.
- Submission indicates that you are in agreement with these guidelines from The FAB Voice.
- Send article, bio, and pictures to email@example.com.